Who is Love2Web?
My name is Nicola Kane, and I am the owner/director of Love 2 Web Limited – creating affordable websites for small and medium sized businesses. Love2Web opened for business in 2007 and as well as building websites and videos, I also work with graphic designers, marketing experts and web consultants when extra services are required.
I am a creative person, so have found that developing websites and videos is a great outlet for both my writing and designing skills. My IT training background has also been useful when discussing website and video needs, as I keep things simple and work with you to ensure you get a website or vlog solution that really works for you.
I am based in Wellington, but have customers worldwide – many sites in my Portfolio have been created solely via email and phone.
What is different about Love2Web?
- I love what I do! Hence the name Love 2 Web. I always take the time to ensure that your website needs are met, and won’t “blind you with science”. Many of my customers have limited computer experience, but have found the whole process of setting up their sites to be quite painless. I believe that care and patience are required when building a website – as well as the right experience and tools.
- I am a writer as well as a web designer. There are many clever web designers out there, but not so many with solid writing experience. I can help you produce the content (for an additional charge) and will always check grammar and spelling before posting pages on your site.
- My rates are affordable for small businesses. One of the reasons I started this company was because I found that many small businesses were concerned about the large price tags often associated with building a website. My websites are simple, consistent and easy to navigate – with prices you can afford. A website should be about your business – not about the latest expensive bells and whistles that the web developer wants to try out!
- I can create short video stories/vlogs for your site and social media. In 2019 you really need to think about using video marketing on your website or social media pages, or you’ll be left behind. Over 80% of businesses now use video to market their services and products. I make it simple – no lights, cameras or makeup needed – just a few images, a paragraph or two and it’s done! Find out more on my Vlog Services page.
- I help you with all the setup stuff as part of the whole package.Your site needs to be hosted, i.e. have a place to sit on the web network. It also needs a domain name (site address, e.g. www.love2web.co.nz). I will help you with all of this and arrange hosting at very reasonable rates – averaging about $150/year.
Contact me to discuss YOUR website or video needs – receive 1 HOUR FREE initial consultation to go over your requirements.